Well, here it is: yet another pathway for keeping in contact. Basically, it's just another blog. Except this one is by Maddie Kenney.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Yo La Tengo

Hello! Just spent way too much time reconfiguring the looks of my blog...But I'm finally satisfied. The new pictures above are all from adventures! I really need to post more of the pictures I have taken on our hikes, trips, etc. Good times.

Also, wonder of wonders, the band I have been obsessed with lately is coming to the Showbox! I raced into downtown Seattle today and snagged some $18 tickets. I'm stoked beyond belief.

Yo La Tengo has been around as long as the Flaming Lips (a band since the 80's!), and continues to make fantastic music. They are so low-key, and at the same time amazingly talented at writing a huge variety of music.

Enjoy some of my favorite music videos/ songs by them: