Well, here it is: yet another pathway for keeping in contact. Basically, it's just another blog. Except this one is by Maddie Kenney.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

On Un-Planning

Right after I graduated from high school, I had a plan: Go to Guatemala, hang out in Arizona, and move to Canada for four years to get a degree. You know how that panned out.

So then, I made a new plan: keep attending school, travel for a bit, move to Portland to go to school. Well, I accomplished that one.

...Now I'm just changing it up a bit. You might say, "oh, you have a new plan?". Well, if I've learned anything so far, it's that my plans only change.
And I receive a lot of advice from a lot of sides, and without sounding like an "I know it all" youngin', I have decided to just do what makes me happy. I may not know it all, but I certainly know myself.
Of course, education makes me happy. It pleases me to think I won't be working at Burgerville in 20 years. But you know what else makes me happy?






Really good bread.   So why shouldn't I be a baker?



















Travel. So why shouldn't I be a-movin'?



Exploring the woods. Tell me again why I shouldn't sleep in a holler-tree?














Real music. Shouldn't I be singing louder? (...clickable inspiration to the right...)











So here's the skinny. I'll be finishing school whilst on the move, around the states and beyond.
Merci to all of you with your thoughts and advice: it's not that I'm not listening....it's just that it's too much fun being a stupid kid. Actually, if we talked for a while, maybe you'd see I'm not so stupid after all...