Well, here it is: yet another pathway for keeping in contact. Basically, it's just another blog. Except this one is by Maddie Kenney.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Brave New World

Unfortunately, I'm not actually writing about Aldous Huxley, I just thought the title sounded nice...

I know I haven't been updating as much as I promised, or at all really. I am struggling with the good ol' college adjustment pains, and hadn't really thought to put anything up on here (if anybody reads it anyways.)

My class is very interesting, I have a great teacher and an intriguing curriculum. However, I still have a lot of testing of waters to do...Turns out, that college is so...College-y. If I wasn't built for the high school atmosphere, how did I think I was built for the college atmosphere?? I am asking myself many deep, life altering questions lately...Well, if college is all about finding out more about who you are, I guess I just found out I'm a "city girl".

Or, at least, definitely not a Squamish girl....

Still, I'm giving it the old college try (HA! So funny on so many levels!) and waiting out the first four months (aka the first term) to see if it grabs me and sucks me in.

Whatever my final decision, I'm sure my friends and family will support me.....ahem....right?

Anyways, enough of my dribble. Grace A. showed me this awesome site, and I think everybody should know about it:
Fight World Hunger

Go there, play a free game, donate rice to hungry communities. So easy! So addictive! Try it out, you will love it.

And you can sound smarter at parties.

Hope you are all enjoying Seattle, because I'm missing it!